20.4.10

More Update

I haven't posted in some time only because the information we have received has been very positive in the case and has been first hand from the DGP--Director General of Police Punjab. The evidence given in the case, the admittance from culprit, and links they have said are surely to bring the best outcome in the eyes of justice. I would like to write specifics but fear if I do it will put the Chagger's into an idea of what is going to happen and then they might try to lure it away again as they did when the DSP Balwinder Singh was involved. Of course they will try anything to keep Anandeep out of the hands of justice, even if it is illegal. To give them more information would be silly on our parts because it would give them an edge. Most on here have my email address and can email me privately for updates. If you do not, please leave a comment here with your email address and I will email you.

PSHRC has involved SSP Bhullar regarding DSP Balwinder Singh's actions.

1 comment:

  1. pls email to me akasha.01@gmail.com Ive sm info for u

    ReplyDelete