13.12.10

Quite a Laugh

I am in two minds on writing the complete fabrication from Balwinder Singh. I will probably do so by Wednesday. I've returned from a wedding and am in a happy mood. So I have just found out on my travels there is a distant relative of the Chaggars (who cannot stand the family) who said the night or two before the article was to come out in the Punjab Kesari for FIR 146 against Anandeep, they had gone to the editors house (who is a distant relative) and begged him not to print this article. The informant said the big, fat, black man, Narinder Singh Chagger was crying to the editor!

Now isn't that a sight to behold! It gives me a good chuckle knowing he was pleading and crying for Anandeep the masturbator's name not to come out and his deeds be known while living abroad. They were also very surprised one victim knew of Mehar Singh's mistress and children.

This family and their relatives have been set straight. They hated the Chaggers from some previous issues anyway. How shameful the own family can't stand them!

3 comments: